More language support and new tools for responsive search ads
Responsive search ads combine your creativity with the power of Google’s machine learning to help you deliver more relevant ads. Starting today, responsive search ads are available in 10 additional languages:
In addition, we’re introducing four new reporting and feedback tools to help you create more effective responsive search ads:
- See suggested headlines and descriptions when you create a responsive search ad. These suggestions are rolling out in English over the coming months, with more languages to follow.
- Get real-time feedback on ad strength when creating ads and identify opportunities for improvement before your ads start running.
- Review ad strength updates in the Status column to see if your ads are losing impressions or are disapproved.
- Import headlines and descriptions from your existing text ads over to your responsive search ads in the same ad group. This tool will roll out in the coming weeks, and will make it easier to increase ad performance.
|Best Practice: We’ve found that, on average, advertisers who include headlines and descriptions from existing text ads in their responsive search ads see up to 10% more clicks.1|
In fact, by writing responsive search ads that use both new and existing ad text copy, Dell saw a 25% lift in clicks and conversions in its gaming campaigns.
To get started with responsive search ads, see this helpful guide.
Posted by Sylvanus Bent, Product Manager, Google Ads
1. Google Experiment, Global, November 2018