Optimisation score is an estimate of how well your Google Ads account is set to perform. You can easily tap into your Google Ads account’s maximum potential by checking the optimisation score and following the listed recommendations that meet your business goals.
Follow the instructions below to know how to check your optimisation score, and how to apply or dismiss a recommendation. Learn more about optimisation score
- Sign in to your Google Ads account.
- From the page menu on the left, click Recommendations.
Note: In the page that appears, you’ll see your account’s score and available recommendations in these sections: 'All recommendations', 'Bidding & Budgets', 'Ads & Extensions', 'Keywords & Targeting' and 'Repairs'.
- To filter recommendations of a specific category, click the category name.
- To apply a recommendation, click View recommendation under it, then click Apply.Note: Each recommendation shows a score uplift, which indicates the possible score improvement from following the recommendation.
- To apply all recommendations of a specific type, click Apply all in the recommendation card.
Example: When you apply all of a recommendation type that has a score uplift of 7%, your account’s optimisation score will go up by 7% and the recommendation will be marked as completed.
- To dismiss a recommendation, hover over the top right-hand corner of a suggestion, then click X to dismiss.
- To dismiss all recommendations of a specific type, click the 3-dot icon in the recommendation card, then click Dismiss all.