Viewing hierarchy for your manager account
You can use your manager account's hierarchy view to easily check which accounts are directly linked to your manager account, and which are indirectly linked via sub-managers.
This article shows you how to use the hierarchy view in your manager account. If you’d like more background about manager account structure, read About linking Google Ads accounts to your manager account.
Using list view
By default, the table in the Management page of your manager account will be in list view. In list view, you can view accounts that are directly linked to your manager account, as well as those that are indirectly linked, via your sub-managers.
You can use the “Level” filter at the top of the table to have the table show just directly linked accounts, or have it show all accounts (both directly and indirectly linked accounts). If you’re viewing all accounts, you can tell which accounts are indirectly linked by looking at the “Direct manager” column.
Using hierarchy view
While this list view of all accounts can be helpful, if you need to view your account hierarchy and quickly see which accounts are indirectly linked, and via which sub-managers, you can always switch to a hierarchy view. The hierarchy view will show exactly how all your accounts are linked to your manager account. You’ll be able to easily tell which accounts are directly linked, and which are indirectly linked via sub-managers.
- Sign in to your Google Ads manager account.
- From the page menu on the left, click Accounts, then click Management along the top.
- By default, the table will be in list view and only show accounts that are directly linked to your manager account. To turn on hierarchy view, click the toggle above the table. Then, do one of the following:
- To view a sub-manager’s linked accounts, click the arrow next to the sub-manager’s name in the Account column.
- To view linked accounts for all sub-manager accounts at once, click the arrow next to the toggle button above the table. You can always click this arrow again to collapse the view.