Edit a Smart campaign
You can modify your Smart campaigns at any time.
Before you begin
Be sure to familiarize yourself with Smart campaigns.
- Open the Google Ads app for iOS.
- Tap the menu at the top, then select Account overview.
- Find the campaign that you’d like to edit, and then tap Details.
- To adjust the date range on the data you see, tap the pencil icon .
- Edit your campaign as needed:
- To edit your schedule, tap Scheduling, and then enter the schedule you want.
- To change your ad text, phone number, budget, location, category, or to remove your campaign, tap the three-dot icon on the right of the “Ad preview” card, and then tap the item you’d like to edit. You can also scroll down and tap Edit on the card of the item you’d like to make changes to.
- Tap Save.
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?