Edit sitelink extensions in bulk
Sitelink extensions can take people to specific pages on your site—your store hours, a specific product, or more. If you use many sitelink extensions, save yourself time by editing and uploading them in bulk. To learn more about sitelink extensions, start with About sitelink extensions. For instructions on how to add just a few sitelink extensions, go to Use sitelink extensions.
Edit sitelink extensions in bulk within your account
- Sign in to your Google Ads account.
- Click Ads & extensions in the page menu, then click Extensions at the top of the page.
- Select Extensions view from the drop-down menu above the extensions table.
- Check the boxes next to all of the sitelink extensions that you want to edit.
- Click Edit in the blue bar above the table, then select Edit extensions from the drop-down menu.
- Click Edit, Find and replace, Add text, or Change case to make changes to your extensions.
- Click Preview to see what your changes will look like.
- Click Apply to save your changes.
To remove extensions in bulk, complete steps 1-2 and select Associations view from the drop-down menu. Check the boxes next to all of the extensions you wish to remove, click Edit in the blue bar, then select Remove from the drop-down menu.