Starting mid-March 2022, we're making updates to help you engage more potential customers and make ad extensions easier to manage.
- Sitelink extensions created at higher levels of your account hierarchy will now be eligible to serve with sitelink extensions created at lower levels when they're predicted to improve your performance.
- For example, if you have sitelink extensions at the campaign and account level, your account level sitelink extensions will now be eligible to serve alongside sitelink extensions defined at the campaign-level.
Sitelink extensions can take people to specific pages on your site—your store hours, a specific product, or more. If you use many sitelink extensions, save yourself time by editing and uploading them in bulk. To learn more about sitelink extensions, start with About sitelink extensions. For instructions on how to add just a few sitelink extensions, go to Add sitelink extensions.
Edit sitelink extensions in bulk within your account
- Sign in to your Google Ads account.
- Click Ads & extensions in the page menu.
- Click Extensions in the subpage menu, then click the “Table” view icon at the top right corner.
- Select Extensions view from the drop-down menu above the extensions table.
- Check the boxes next to all of the sitelink extensions that you want to edit.
- Click Edit in the blue bar above the table, then select Edit extensions from the drop-down menu.
- Click Edit, Find and replace, Add text, or Change case to make changes to your extensions.
- Click Preview to review what your changes will look like.
- Click Apply to save your changes.
To remove extensions in bulk, complete steps 1–2 and select “Associations view“ from the drop-down menu. Check the boxes next to all of the extensions you wish to remove, click “Edit“ in the blue bar, then select “Remove“ from the drop-down menu.