Google Ads sign-up guide
Create a Google Ads account: How to sign up
Sign up with Google Ads to start reaching new customers with online ads tailored to your business goals and budget. This 3-step guide walks you through creating your Google Ads account and setting up your first ad campaign.
Before you begin
To create your Google Ads account, you’ll need an email address and website for your business. Even if you don’t have a website, you can still advertise on Google, using Smart campaigns, the default Google Ads experence for new advertisers. Create your first ad in just 15 minutes!
|SIGN UP FOR GOOGLE ADS|
About your business
First, tell us some basic information about your business so we can customize your account setup.
Enter the email you want to use to sign in to your new Google Ads account. If you already have a Google Account (in other words, if you use any other Google product, such as Gmail), use your Google email address.
Do you need more people to access your new Google Ads account? You can invite them after you create your account and sign in to Google Ads. Learn more about granting access to your Google Ads account.
- Enter the website address for the business you want to advertise.
- Click Continue.
Sign in to your existing Google Account, or create a new one.
- If you already have a Google Account (in other words, if you use any other Google product, such as Gmail), enter your Google email address and password, then click Sign in.
If you don’t have an existing Google Account, or want to use a different email address to sign in, just click Create an account at the bottom of the screen and follow the instructions to create and confirm your new Google account.
How to fix a problem with creating or signing in to a Google Account
- If you have trouble creating an account, read about common issues and solutions.
- If you're getting an error that you have an invalid email address, read about invalid email addresses.
- If you have a problem finding the verification email or verifying your account, check out these common verification issues and solutions. Or, find out what to do if you entered the wrong email address during sign-up.
- If you get an error that the email already exists, learn how to reclaim your Google Account.