Google Ads offers an automated bid strategy that automatically sets bids to help you get as many conversions as possible within your budget: Target CPA bidding. To use Target CPA, you set a target cost-per-action (CPA) that is then used to automatically optimize bids for all campaigns and ad groups using your bid strategy.
Before you begin
If you haven’t set up a Target CPA bid strategy, read about Target CPA bidding first.
- Sign in to your Google Ads account.
- From the page menu on the left, click Ad groups.
- Find an ad group that uses a Target CPA bid strategy.
- Click the number in the “Target CPA” column.
- In the dialog that appears, enter your desired ad group target CPA.
- Click Save.