The URL address of the webpage in your website that people reach after they click your ad. Also known as the 'landing page'
- For each ad that you create, you specify a final URL to determine the landing page where people are taken when they click your ad.
- Google's policy is that your landing page and display URL (the web page shown in your ad) must share the same domain.
- If you maintain separate landing pages for mobile users (like AMP pages), then enter them in the final URL for mobile field (under the 'Ad URL options' section)
- If you use tracking information, enter the tracking template field. You may not use cross-domain redirects in your final URL.
- The final URL suffix field allows you to enter parameters that will be attached to the end of your landing page URL in order to track information.