Dynamic remarketing for web setup guide
2. Link accounts (retail only)
If you're a retail business, you'll need to link your Google Ads and Google Merchant Center accounts. Doing so allows your dynamic remarketing campaign to use the product data you submit in your Merchant Center account. You can add multiple Google Ads accounts to a single Google Merchant Center account.
- Sign in to your Merchant Center account.
- Go to the 3-dot icon dropdown and and click Account linking.
- Select Google Ads.
- Enter the Google Ads customer ID of the account you want to link.
- Click Add.
- Sign in to your Google Ads account and approve the link request from Merchant Center.
Google Merchant Center availability
Google Merchant Center is available in Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, the Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, the Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Spain, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, the United Kingdom, the United Arab Emirates, the United States, Ukraine, and Vietnam.