Dynamic remarketing for web setup guide
5. Tag your website
Next add the global site tag and optional event snippet to your website. The global site tag needs to be in every page on your site and the optional event snippet only needs to be in pages where remarketing events occur. Together, these snippets add your website visitors to your remarketing lists, using custom parameters to associate visitors with the IDs of the products or services they viewed.
The new Google Ads experience is now the exclusive way for most users to manage their accounts. If you’re still using the previous AdWords experience, choose “previous” below. Learn more
- Go to the "Shared library" in your AdWords account.
- Under "Audiences" click "View."
- Locate "View tag details" at the top of your screen and click the "Setup" tab.
- Click "View AdWords tag for websites" to get the remarketing code you'll need to add to your website.
- Add the tag to every page of your website, just before the