Initial login and account selection
When you open the app, you’ll be prompted to sign in with the Google account you use for Google Ads, or you might be signed in automatically with the Google account you use on your device. Next, tap the account you want to view. If you don’t have a Google Ads account, switch to your desktop browser to create one and set up your first campaign.
Account, campaign and ad group navigation
Use the instructions below to navigate to a manager account, individual account, campaign, or ad group. This includes navigating to the manager account level.
- Tap on your current scope in the header of the app to enter the scoping navigation. This scoping navigation is available on most pages in the app, such as the Overview page.
- Within the scoping navigation, use the back arrow to navigate to a higher scope and the right arrow to navigate to a lower scope. For example, tap the right arrow next to an account to see the campaigns within that account.
- Tap the account, campaign, or ad group you want to view.
- Tap More on the navigation bar.
- Tap Switch Accounts.
- Tap the manager account or individual account you want to view.
Get help signing in to Google
Can’t sign in? Use this troubleshooter to get back on track.