Merchant Promotions allows you to include promotion details in Product Shopping ads, such as discounts. You can track, measure, and compare key performance metrics for any of your Merchant Promotions in Google Ads. This article explains how to create comparison groups and measure user engagement with your promotions.
Before you begin
Measure performance levelsTo measure how users engage with your promotions, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Google Ads account.
- Go to your Shopping campaign.
- Click Segment, then select Click type. Click type reports impressions from the “Special offer” link and reports clicks to the “Shop” button in the promotion bubble.
- Segment campaigns by click type
- Go to the “Shopping ad - Coupon” click type. This click type reports impressions from the “Special offer” link and reports clicks to the “Shop” button in the promotion bubble.