You can transfer ownership of a Google product to another Google Account.This functionality is available for:
- Google Ads
- Google Analytics
- Google Merchant Center
Transfer your Google Ads account
- Sign into your Google Ads account.
- Click the tools icon .
- Under "Setup", click Access and security.
- Click the Users tab.
- Click the plus button .
- Enter the email address of the person taking over your Google Ads account.
- The email address of the person taking over your Google Ads account must match their Google Account email address. If they don't have a Google Account, they’ll need to create one.
- Next to "Select account access level", click Admin.
- Click Send invitation. The person taking over your Google Ads account will receive an email with instructions for completing the transfer process. After they complete the process, they'll be added to the "Users" page in "Access and security".
- To remove your account, go to the "Users" page in "Access and security", then click Remove access next to your email address.
Transfer your Google Analytics accountTo transfer your Google Analytics account to another Google Account, add a person with the "Edit" and "Manage Users" permissions to your Google Analytics account. You can then remove your Google Account from the Google Analytics account.
Transfer your Google Merchant Center account
To transfer your Google Merchant Center account to another Google Account, please contact the Google Merchant Center User Support team for assistance.