Access your cancelled Google Ads account
For more background about cancelling accounts in general, read Cancelling your Google Ads account.
How it works
If you’d like to access your own cancelled account, sign in at ads.google.com with the email address and password that you previously used with your Google Ads account.
Or, if you’re an MCC manager and you’d like to access a cancelled managed account:
- Sign in to your Google Ads account.
- In the left-hand navigation pane, click the three-dot menu, and select “Show cancelled accounts”.
- Click Accounts from the page menu on the left.
- Go to Management tab to see all accounts under your MCC.
- Click on the cancelled account name that you’d like to view.
Once you are in the cancelled account, you can view your past account performance, check your billing information, and even reactivate your account.
Note that just signing in to your cancelled account will not restart your ads or cause you to accrue costs. However, if you resume your ads, you'll reactivate your account and begin accruing cost again.
Bear in mind
Accounts that are cancelled will not be accessible via the Google Ads API (AdWords API). You won’t be able to view data or make changes for canceled accounts via the API.
If you can't remember your username or password, click Can't access your account? at the bottom of the sign-in box. Either enter your email address to reset your password or click Forgot your username? to recover your account's email address.