This article discusses how you can view your app asset experiment performance and various metrics shown in the experiment performance table.
View your app asset experiment’s performance
- In your Google Ads account, go to “Experiments” from the page menu on the left.
- Click All experiments from the “Experiments” menu.
- Find and click the app experiment that you want to check performance for.
- Now, the “App asset experiment summary” table and a scorecard is displayed.
- You can choose to either “Apply experiment” or “End experiment”.
What the scorecard shows
App asset comparison shows the dates for which your App asset experiment's performance is being compared to the original campaign's performance. Only full days that fall between your App asset experiment's start and end dates and the date range you've selected for the table below will show. If there is no overlap, the full days between your App asset experiment's start and end dates will be used for "Performance comparison".
By default, you’ll see performance data for “Clicks”, “CTR”, “Impressions”, “Cost”, and “All conversions”, but you can select the performance metrics that you want to view by clicking the down arrow next to the metric name. You’ll be able to choose from the following:
- Clickthrough rate (CTR)
- Conversion value per cost
- In-app actions
- Cost per install
- Cost per Action