This year at I/O, we shared how we help people make sense of the world with technology advances from better language translation, to improved Search experiences, to richer explorations through Maps. Ambient computing and augmented reality (AR) are also driving a new generation of customer experiences where computers recede into the background, and people get stuff done in a way that feels natural.
Top consumer product announcements included:
- Google Translate is adding support for 24 new languages, bringing the total number of languages to 133.
- Android 13 is here to help with people’s privacy and security across all devices, with better together experiences and new apps and services.
- Google Wallet, a fast and secure way to access everyday essentials.
- Search any way and anywhere. With Multisearch, users can now ask questions using both an image and text query at the same time. Soon, with Multisearch near me, they’ll also get recommendations from local shops and restaurants.
- Improving diversity and representation across Google products, including with images on Google Search.
We put privacy and security at the core of our product innovation and we believe that the best ads are helpful, relevant and safe. So later this year, we’ll launch My Ad Center to give people even more control over the ads they see across YouTube, Search, and Discover.
My Ad Center will improve user experiences and help your business thrive in a privacy-first environment. Users can fine tune their ad experience using powerful, simplified controls. No action is needed from advertisers - My Ad Center will launch later this year, replacing Ad Settings and About this Ad.
Meet your business objectives with automation in Google Analytics 4
Solutions for privacy-focused app growth
Stay tuned for additional updates as we continue to introduce exciting new ways to put users in control of their Google ad experiences.
Posted by Karin Hennessy, Group Product Manager, Privacy & User Trust