Dashboards provide a single place for you to review consolidated performance statistics from across your account. To date, these dashboards have only been able to pull in data from individual accounts, which can make it difficult for you to spot potential problems and opportunities across multiple accounts. To make this easier for you, you can now use dashboards at the manager account level.
As part of this update, we’ve also made dashboards faster and easier to use with several improvements:
- Change date ranges and filters for the dashboard as a whole.
- Add interactive table cards, rich formatting features, and conditional formatting.
- Download reports faster and at a higher quality.
- Resize cards and layouts dynamically based on window size.
- Create a dashboard card by copying over existing saved reports.
To get started, go to the “Reports” menu in your Google Ads manager account and click on “Dashboards.” Learn more about creating dashboards in the Google Ads Help Center.
Posted by Sabareesh Venugopal, Product Manager, Google Ads