When making bulk changes through bulk edits, copy/paste, automated rules, or bulk uploads it’s possible that you may need to revert changes that have been made every now and then. Using Undo you can revert certain bulk changes.
Before you begin
Keep the following in mind about reverting bulk actions with Undo.
- “Undo” creates a new bulk change that attempts to revert the changes made. For example, if you perform 2 consecutive bulk edits on your campaign budgets and then you want to undo the first bulk edit, the budget will revert to the value prior to the first bulk change (regardless of the changes made in the second bulk edit). It will be processed and logged in the same way as any bulk change.
- If something can’t be reverted (deleted items for example), you’ll receive an error as you would with any bulk operation. Learn more about previewing or downloading results of bulk changes
- If the “Undo” button isn’t present in the action column of a particular bulk edit, that action either can’t be reverted or an undo has already been performed.
- Once you perform an undo operation (whether or not the undo is successful), the option will be hidden in the column.
Use the following steps to see a list of the bulk actions (edits, rules, and uploads) that you can undo:
- Sign in to your Google Ads account.
- Select the Tools Icon from the navigation menu.
- Select All Bulk Actions.
- Select Undo from the “Actions” column of the bulk action you’d like to undo.