To see subtitles in your language, turn on YouTube captions. Click the Settings icon at the bottom of the video player, select 'Subtitles', and then specify your language.
HubSpot’s Google Ads optimisation events tool lets you sync your customer relationship management (CRM) data with Google Ads so that you can track offline sales, optimise your campaigns and improve lead quality.
By importing offline conversion events, you can measure what happens after your ad results in a click to your business. This gives you a more comprehensive look at which keywords and targeting criteria — for example, geography or time of day — drive the most cost-effective conversions.
In this article, we’ll go over the benefits of this feature and the basics of how the process works.
- Measure which ads resulted in offline sales or other valuable customer interactions to get a more comprehensive look at which keywords, campaigns and targeting criteria drive the most cost-effective conversions.
- Google will get offline conversion data when a HubSpot contact’s lifecycle stage changes, allowing you to measure ROI. When you feed your Google Ads accounts with this deeper conversion data, Smart Bidding can use that data to optimise toward high-quality leads, driving a higher return on ad spend.
- Sync your HubSpot CRM contact lifecycle stages with Google and feed your offline customer conversion data directly from HubSpot into Google Ads, without any integration or developer help.
Google Ads connection requirements
- Only individual Google Ads accounts can be connected to HubSpot. You won’t be able to connect Google Ads manager accounts to HubSpot. Any Google Ads client accounts being managed in a manager account should be connected to HubSpot individually.
- If you've installed an ad blocker extension for your browser, make sure that you disable it when you connect your Google Ads account and when you're using the HubSpot Ads tool.
- The HubSpot user who connects to a Google Ads account must have Publish access to the ads tool in HubSpot.
- The HubSpot user who connects to a Google Ads account must have Admin access for that individual account. In your Google Ads account, you can check the access level for any user by clicking the 'Tools' dropdown menu and selecting 'Account access'.
How it works
To get started, you’ll need to:
- Connect your Google Ads account to HubSpot. This will allow you to manage your Google ads in HubSpot's ads tool.
- Once you've connected your Google Ads account, you'll receive an email notifying you that your Google Ads account is linked to your HubSpot manager account.
- Set up Ads optimisation events so that you can create events that will sync your CRM lifecycle stage changes to your ad account. This will allow the ad network to optimise the delivery of your ads.
Review your events
Google will use the CRM lifecycle data from your HubSpot account to help optimise the delivery of your ads. You'll also be able to report on the value of your CRM lifecycle event changes from your Google Ads account.
The CRM lifecycle event changes will sync to your Google Ads account as conversion actions, which will be used to optimise your bidding strategy for your ads.
To view the conversions you created in HubSpot in your Google Ads account:
- Sign in to your Google Ads account.
- In the upper right corner of your account, click the tools icon , and under 'Measurement', click Conversions.
- You’ll see your already created HubSpot conversion with the same name and source noted as 'Import from clicks'. Your HubSpot conversions will automatically be created in your Google Ads account and you don’t need to take any further action.