When you’re setting up a new App campaign for engagement, you need to add deep links to your Ad groups, so that ads you create drive your users directly into the relevant app page.
Instructions for adding deep links
- Sign in to your Google Ads account.
- Select “Campaigns” in the page menu to the right.
- Follow the instructions on how to Create an App campaign for engagement through step 13.
- For step 13, the Deeplink Suggestions feature of App campaigns for engagement will show you a list of deep links currently set up for your app.
- Select/type the appropriate deep link in the field under “App URL”.
- Proceed with steps 14-17 in the instructions to complete the creation of your App campaign for engagement.
Instructions for editing Ad group deep links
- In the page menu on the left-hand side, click Campaigns.
- Find the App campaign you want to edit.
- Click on the name of the campaign that you want to edit.
- Select Ad groups in the page menu on the left.
- Click on the Ad group you want to edit.
- Update the URL in the “App URL” field.
- Click Save