Mini Network Box product info (GFMN100)
This Google Fiber Mini Network Box Product Information Guide contains important safety, recycling, warranty, and license information. Learn about how your Mini Network Box (GFMN100) works.
Please read these instructions before using your Mini Network Box. We do not want you to get hurt or your Mini Network Box to get damaged.
- Do not use your Mini Network Box near water. If you need to clean it, do not use a wet towel. Keep your Mini Network Box dry.
- Do not place your Mini Network Box near any heat sources, such as hot appliances like heaters and radiators, other electronics like computers and stereos, or inside your fireplace. Your Mini Network Box is cool, and you should help it to stay that way.
- The Mini Network Box is for indoor use only. Please do not try to use it outside.
- Only plug in cables and accessories specified and as directed by Google Fiber.
- Protect your Mini Network Box's power cord by allowing it to loosely rest between the device and the power outlet. Do not stretch it or compress it between objects.
- Do not try to open, modify, or repair your Mini Network Box. This could cause electric shock or injury to you. Any customer modification not expressly approved by Google voids your authority to operate the equipment and will void your device warranty. If you think something is wrong with your Mini Network Box, please contact Google Fiber customer support.
- If your Mini Network Box gets wet, its power cord appears damaged, or it is generally not behaving properly, please contact Google Fiber customer support.
- The Mini Network Box does not have an on/off switch. If you want to turn it off, unplug it.
- Handle your Mini Network Box with care. Do not drop or shake your Mini Network Box.
- It is expected that your Mini Network Box will get warm, but it needs ventilation to continue to function properly. Do not block the vents. Your Mini Network Box may bring cool air in from the bottom and push warm air out the back. It is important that the Mini Network Box is placed on a unobstructed, solid surface. Do not place the Mini Network Box on a soft surface, such as a carpeted floor, which may block the airflow.
Failure to follow these safety instructions could result in fire, electric shock, or other injury or damage to the Mini Network Box or your property.
Do not attempt to open or modify the Mini Network Box. If you do so, you run the risk of electric shock or injury. There are no user-serviceable parts inside the Mini Network Box.
To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock, do not expose Mini Network Box to the outdoors, liquid, moisture, excessive heat, or fire.
The Mini Network Box packaging may include plastic bags and tie-wraps. Please dispose of these properly and keep them out of reach of children, as they could present a choking hazard. Keep the Mini Network Box, its cords, and its accessories out of the reach of small children.
Regulatory compliance information
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B Digital Device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
To satisfy FCC exposure requirements, a separation distance of at least 20 cm should be maintained between the antenna of this device and persons during device operation. Operations at closer than this distance are not recommended.
Google clean and green
If your Mini Network Box needs to be replaced or returned to Google, please do not dispose of your Mini Network Box in the trash. Please contact Google Fiber customer support for details about how to return it for proper disposal.
Google Fiber property
The Mini Network Box is Google Fiber’s property. Loss or damage may obligate you to pay Google Fiber the replacement cost of the device. Click Pricing and Fee Schedule on this page, and select your city.
Wireless radio use
The Mini Network Box is restricted to indoor use.
Mini Network Box Limited Warranty
Refer to the Google Fiber Device Limited Warranty.
Google Fiber contact information
Google Fiber Customer Support
1600 Amphitheatre Parkway
Mountain View, CA 94043
Phone: (866) 777-7550
Fax: (512) 558-7577
Our contact page also provides ways for you to reach us by chat or email.