If you bought a new phone through Google Fi and decide you want to return it, you can do so within 15 days of your phone's delivery.
Return your phone
Set up the return through Google Store:
- Go to store.google.com/orderhistory.
- Find the order with the item you want to return.
- Under the order you want to return, select View details.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Once you set up your return, you receive a shipping label to attach to your return package. After you receive the label, you must ship the device back to us within 14 days.
Tip: If you get the message "Device is not eligible for return," your shipment either hasn’t shipped yet or is past the 15-day return limit. If your device hasn’t shipped yet, you may be able to cancel or change your order.
We reserve the right to deny returns in cases of fraud or abuse, including repeated returns of the same or similar devices.
Prepare your return package
Important: Make sure to transfer, back up, or erase personal and other data on the device before you send it to Google. Google isn’t responsible for the use or disclosure of any data that's on the device when we receive it. Learn how to back up data on your Pixel phone.
Include these items in your package:
- The box your device came in.
- The device or accessory you want to return.
- Other accessories, documentation, and anything else that came with the device.
- The form included in your return confirmation email. Learn how to find your serial number.
Don’t include items that didn’t come with the device. Before you send your package, make sure to remove these items:
- SIM card
- Device case
- Extended battery
- Other accessories that didn’t come with the device
Send your item back to Google
- To make sure the device arrives, use the label and instructions from the Google Fi support email.
- If your return includes more than one item, package and ship each item separately with its unique return and shipping label. If you don’t ship each item with its correct label, it may take longer to process your return.
- Refunds can take 1–14 business days to process after the returned product is inspected.
Charges for your Google Fi service
If you also cancel your service, you'll receive a billing statement at the end of your first cycle, and it will have prorated charges. You'll also see international charges, if you have any. Learn more about canceling your Google Fi service.
Refund for your phone
If you paid in full: Once we’ve received your phone and verified it’s in good working condition, you’ll get a refund for the full cost of the phone, including any taxes. You should see the refund on the credit or debit card in your Google Account that you used to purchase the device within 14 business days of us receiving your phone.
If you’re making monthly payments: Once we’ve received the phone and verified it’s in good working condition, you’ll see a credit on your next Google Fi billing statement in the amount of the payment you’ve made so far. You’ll also get a refund for the taxes you paid on the phone from Google Store.
If your device has Device Protection: Device Protection gets automatically canceled.
If it’s over 15 days since your phone was delivered
After 15 days, you won’t be able to return the phone for a refund. If you're having a problem with it, find out about warranty information.