Return your Project Fi phone within 15 days
If you bought a new phone through Project Fi and decide you want to return it, you can do so within 15 days of your phone's delivery.
Return your phone
- Open the Project Fi website.
- In the Account tab, under "Your plan," click Manage Plan.
- Select Cancel service and follow the on-screen instructions.
- After you cancel your service, you’ll see a notification in the Project Fi app or website telling you how many days you have left to return your phone.
- Contact a Project Fi expert to arrange the return of your phone.
Once you’ve arranged your return, you’ll receive a shipping label to attach to your return package. You’ll have to ship it back to us within 14 days of receiving the label. Make sure to send your phone back in the original packaging and include all documentation and anything else that came with it.
Charges for your Project Fi service
You'll receive a billing statement at the end of your first cycle, and it will have prorated charges for your monthly calls & texts charge. You'll also see international charges, if you have any. Learn more about canceling your Project Fi service.
Refund for your phone
If you paid in full: Once we’ve received your phone and verified it’s in good working condition, you’ll get a refund for the full cost of the phone, including any taxes. You should see the refund on the credit or debit card in your Google Account that you used to purchase the device within 14 days of our receiving your phone.
If you’re making monthly payments: Once we’ve received the phone and verified it’s in good working condition, you’ll see a credit on your next Project Fi billing statement in the amount of the payment you’ve made so far. You’ll also get a refund for the taxes you paid on the phone from Google Store.