This article is for teachers
You can email all students with the same work status. You see the students sorted in 3 ways:
- Turned in—Students who submitted their work.
- Assigned—Students who didn’t submit their work.
- Graded or Returned—Students whose work you returned.
For graded work, you see Graded. For ungraded work, you see Returned.
Your email options match the status of student work. For example, after you grade work, you see students sorted under Graded. If you haven’t graded any work, you won’t see that option.
You can select any combination of students and groups.
- Click the classthe assignment or question.
On the item, you see work status sorted by number of students.
- To open the Student work page, click any work status.
- Choose an option:
- To email all students who submitted work, next to Turned in, check the box.
- To email all students who didn’t submit work, next to Assigned, check the box.
- To email all students whose work you graded, next to Graded, check the box.
Note: This option includes graded assignments you returned.
- To email all students whose work you returned, next to Returned, check the box.
Note: This option includes ungraded assignments you returned.
- To email multiple groups of students, or include individual students, check multiple boxes.
- To email all students in the class, next to All students, check the box.
- (Optional) To deselect any item, click it again.
- In the top-left corner, click Email enter your message.
- Click Send.