This article is for teachers.
You can email all students with the same work status. For example, you might want to send a reminder to the students who haven’t turned in an assignment. You can see and sort students in the following ways:
- Turned in—Students who submitted work or whose work you’ve graded but not returned.
- Assigned—Students who didn’t submit work or whose work you returned without grading.
- Graded—Students whose work you graded and returned.
- Returned—Students whose work you returned (for ungraded assignments only).
You can select any combination of students and groups in each assignment.
- Click the classthe assignment or question.
On the item, you see work status sorted by number of students.
- Click a work status.
- On the left, choose an option:
- To email students who submitted work or whose work is graded but not returned, check the Turned in box.
- To email students who didn’t submit work or whose work you haven’t graded but returned, check the Assigned box.
- To email students whose work you graded and returned, check the Graded box.
- To email students whose work you returned (ungraded assignments only), check the Returned box.
- (Optional) To deselect any student or group, uncheck the box.
- In the top-left corner, click Email .
- Enter your message and click Send.