Email all students who submitted or didn't submit work
This article is for teachers
You can email all students who completed or didn’t complete an assignment or question. You can sort the students in 3 ways:
- Turned in—Students who submitted their work.
- Assigned—Students who didn’t submit their work.
- Graded or Returned—Students whose work you graded or returned without grades.
- Click the class and then click an assignment or question in the class stream.
- Choose an option:
- To email all students who submitted work, click Turned in.
- To email all students who didn’t submit work, click Assigned.
- To email all students whose work you graded, click Graded.
- To email all students whose work you returned, click Returned.
- To email all students in the class, click All students.
- (Optional) To unselect any item, click it again.
- Click Email and enter your message.
- Click Send.
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?