This page is for students. Teachers go here.
You can share a webpage from your computer with your teacher using the Share to Classroom Chrome extension. Your teacher can also send webpages to your computer using the extension.
You can only use Share to Classroom with the Chrome browser on computers. See instructions on how to install the Share to Classroom Chrome extension.
Share a webpage with your teacher
You and your teacher must have the extension installed to share webpages with each other. If you're not sure you have the extension, ask your teacher.
Note: When you share a webpage, it can't be undone.
- In Chrome, go to the webpage you want to share. Next to the address bar, click Share to Classroom .
- (Optional) Sign in to Chrome. See instructions on how to sign in to Chrome.
- Click the name of your teacher's class. If you haven’t joined a class yet, to open Classroom, click Join class.
- Click Push to teacher.
Your teacher gets a message that you shared the webpage.
See recently shared webpages
- In Chrome, next to the address bar, click Share to Classroom .
- (Optional) Sign in to Chrome.
- Click the name of your teacher's class.
- Select the webpages you want to see:
- Pushed to teacher—Lists the webpages that you recently shared with your teacher.
- Received from teacher—Lists the webpages your teacher recently shared with you.
The list of webpages updates automatically. You’ll only see the webpages you and your teacher have shared in the last 18 hours. You can't remove webpages from the list yourself.