What version of Assignments am I using?
You can use Assignments in one of two ways:
- Through assignments.google.com, as a standalone version.
- Through a learning management system (LMS), such as Canvas or Blackboard, as Assignments LTI.
You’re using assignments.google.com if:
- You can see the Assignments logo in the top-left corner.
- Your address bar shows https://assignments.google.com/.
An example assignments.google.com homepage:
Identify Assignments LTI
You’re using Assignments LTI if:
- You sign in to an LMS, such as Canvas or Blackboard, to get started on your work.
- You can do tasks other than assignments, such as view class discussion forums or check the class calendar.
- (For instructors) Returned grades you enter in Assignments LTI automatically sync to your LMS.
If you’re still not sure what version you're using, ask your instructor or admin.