Connect a Google Account
When you connect Duo to your Google Account:
- You can use Duo across different devices.
- People with your phone number or Google Account info, like your Gmail address, can see that you use Duo and call you using the app.
Add your Google Account
You can add your Google Account when you sign up for Duo. Or, add it through the app's settings later. To use Duo for web, you need to add a Google Account when you set it up. Learn how to set up Duo for web.
To add a Google Account on a Chromebook:
On your Chromebook, open Duo.
- Select More Settings.
- Under "Google Account," select Add account.
- Follow the steps on the screen.
If you remove your Google Account:
- You’ll be signed out of Duo on all your devices, except the one verified with your phone number.
- Your phone number won’t be linked to your Google Account in Duo anymore.
Remove Google Account on the web
- On your computer, go to duo.google.com.
- In the top right corner, click Settings .
- Click Account Remove Google account.
- You’ll be asked to confirm if you’d like to remove your Google Account from Duo. If yes, click Remove account.
Remove Google Account on a Chromebook
To remove your Google Account on a Chromebook:
- On your Chromebook, open Duo.
- Select More Settings Remove Google Account from Duo.
- Select Remove.