DoubleClick Search overview
DoubleClick Campaign Manager (DCM)
DoubleClick Campaign Manager (DCM) is the part of the DoubleClick Digital Marketing platform (DDM) that you use to manage your digital display campaigns across websites and mobile devices. DCM includes a robust set of features for ad serving, targeting, verification, reporting, and attribution modeling.
Looking for the DCM help center?
You're currently reading the help center for DoubleClick Search (DS), the part of DDM that agencies and marketers use to manage search marketing campaigns across multiple engines and media channels.
If you're signed in to Google and your Google Account has permission to access DCM, you can view the DCM help center: https://support.google.com/dcm
You can access DCM from the following URLs:
- DCM Trafficking (manage creatives and run ad campaigns): https://ddm.google.com/dfa/trafficking
- DDM Reporting (view data for ads trafficked through DCM and DS): https://ddm.google.com/analytics/dfa
If you're a DS user and your Google Account has permission to access DCM, you can do so directly from DS:
- From the top menu bar in DS, click (apps icon).
The DDM menu lists all of the DDM products that your Google Account has permission to access.
- Select one of the following from the DDM menu:
- Trafficking: Manage creatives and run ad campaigns.
- Reporting & Attribution: View data for ads trafficked through DCM and DS. Also provides access to attribution models.