View history of changes to Max CPC
You can view changes to Max CPC in a change history report. This enables you to see how the bids have changed over time.
- Navigate to an advertiser or lower scope.
- Select a time range on or after May 21, 2016 in the upper right corner.
- In the left navigation panel, click Change history.
- Filter the list to include only bid changes:
- Click Filter in the toolbar.
- Click + Attribute ▼, and then click Change type.
The only available criteria is, is one of.
- Next to number selected, click the down arrow ▼, and then click Clear to remove the check marks next to the items in the list.
- Select the Bid decreased and Bid increased check boxes, and then click OK.
- Click Apply filters.
Bids can be changed by any of the following systems:
- Bid optimization
- Bulk operations
- User interface
- Scheduled edits
Compare past keyword performance
To view a keyword's performance during a selected time range:
- View the bid history of keywords in a change history report.
- In the Account, Campaign, or Ad group column in Change history, click the name to switch to the performance report, and then click the Keywords tab.
- Next to the time range, click the arrow ▼.
- Select the Compare to past check box, and then specify a time period before you changed the bid to see the difference in performance.
- Click Apply.