Sync changes from the engine into DoubleClick Search
See what changed after a sync
After you’ve manually synced your account or after a scheduled sync has run, you can audit your account to make sure that all your intended updates are accurately reflected in DoubleClick Search (DS). To view information about the items that were imported or edited during the most recent synchronization (sync for short):
Navigate to the engine account that you synced.Steps for navigating to an engine account
Click the navigation bar to display navigation options.
In the Agency list, click on the agency that contains the advertiser. You can search for an agency by name or scroll through the list.
In the Advertiser list, click on the advertiser that contains the engine account.
In the Account list, click on the engine account.
Click Apply or press the Enter key.
DoubleClick Search displays the engine account page.
Click the Campaigns, Ad groups, Keywords, or Ads tab.
Depending on the type of engine account, you can view sync results from some of the other tabs as well. The specific tab that you navigate to doesn't matter: the same sync results are available regardless of which DS tab you select.
In the toolbar above the reporting table, click the sync from engine icon .
Click the Last sync details tab to see:
- When the sync occurred.
- Number of objects (campaigns, groups, ads, and keywords) on the engine at the time of the sync.
- Number of objects that were changed in DS.
- Number of errors during the sync.
- Click Download details to view a complete list of the changes in CSV format. For example, the downloaded file includes:
- The name of each campaign, ad group, ad, keyword, or other item that was modified.
- How the item was modified: added, updated, removed, or trafficked.
Verify that the changes were applied correctly in DS.
If you find any errors, contact the DoubleClick Search Support team.