Use Google Docs, Sheets & Slides with Box, Dropbox, or Egnyte
To use a different cloud storage provider:
Note: If you have a paid Box, Dropbox, or Egnyte account, this feature only works if you have a G Suite account for work or school.
Use Box, Dropbox, or Egnyte at work or school
- Your work or school administrator needs an account with Google and Box, Dropbox, or Egnyte.
- Your admin decides if you can use one of these options. If you can’t use the one you want, contact your admin.
- Google documents, spreadsheets, and presentations stored in other cloud storage providers are subject to the terms of the storage provider.
- File management, including file access control, deletion, and exports are only available from the cloud storage provider. Google Drive file management controls including access control, data location commitments, data loss prevention (DLP), vault retention policies, and Drive API access access are not available for Google documents, spreadsheets, and presentations stored in other cloud storage providers.
- Learn how to use Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides with Box, Dropbox, or Egnyte.