Use Google Docs, Sheets & Slides with Box
To use Box:
- You’ll need an account with Google and Box.
- The Google and Box accounts must share the same email address.
- Learn how to create, edit, and store your Google files in Box.
Note: If you have a paid Box account, this feature only works if you have a G Suite account for work or school.
Use Box at work or school
- Your work or school need an account with Google and Box.
- Your admin decides if you can use Box. If you can’t use Box, contact your admin.
- Google documents, spreadsheets, and presentations stored in other cloud storage providers are subject to the terms of the storage provider.
- File management, including file access control, deletion, and exports are only available from the cloud storage provider. Google Drive file management controls including access control, data location commitments, data loss prevention (DLP), vault retention policies, and Drive API access access are not available for Google documents, spreadsheets, and presentations stored in other cloud storage providers.
- Learn how to use Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides with Box.
Was this article helpful?
How can we improve it?