Get Google Drive notifications
You can choose whether to get mobile, web, or email notifications from Google Drive.
You can choose to be notified if:
- Someone shares a new file or folder with you
- You’re mentioned in a comment or action item
- Someone requests access to a file you own
Change notification settings
- Open the Google Drive app.
- In the top left, tap Menu Settings .
- Tap Notifications.
- Turn Notifications Enabled on or off.
- If you’ve turned off notifications in your device Settings, you’ll have to turn them on again.
- Choose which settings you'd like to change.
Learn more about notifications specific to Google Sheets.