Google Domains is a service that can be turned off for your G Suite organization.
If you cannot access Google Domains, first, make sure you are logged in with the correct account. You are currently logged in as . Switch user.
If you still cannot access your Google Domains because your organization does not allow you to with this account, you have two options:
- Option 1: Contact your G Suite administrator and request to turn the Google Domains service back on for your account. Help me find my G Suite administrator
- Option 2: Transfer your domains to another Google account, like a personal Gmail account, or a G Suite account that has access to Google Domains.
- Visit Google Domains. You will see a message telling you that Google Domains has been disabled for your organization and a list of domains that you own, and a Begin transfer link next to each one.
- Click Begin transfer and login with the account you wish to transfer the domain to. This will be a different account than the one you registered the domain with ().
- Select I don't have an authorization code yet to get an authorization code.
- Enter the G Suite account under which you registered this domain () and click Verify.
Google Domains will email an authorization code to this account.
- Check the email account you entered in the last step to receive your authorization code, and copy the authorization code.
Note: It is a very good idea to paste the authorization code into a text window temporarily to make sure you copied it correctly
- Select I already have an authorization code.
- Enter the authorization code and click Accept and continue.
- Follow the prompts to transfer the domain to the other Google account.
- For help with transferring domains, see the step-by-step instructions in Transfer a domain between Google Domains accounts.
- Transferring more domains:
- To transfer more domains, return to the Google Domains Transfer in page.
- To see the list of domains owned by your G Suite account, log back into Google Domains as . For help logging in as another user, see Try changing your login
G Suite admin:
If you are a G Suite administrator, see Turn Google Domains on or off for instructions to enable the Google Domains service for your organization.