Broken Hyperlinks to Google Docs on Canvas LMS
- Reload the Google Docs file.
- Please check your network connection settings.
- Run a check on your device's software updates.
- Try clearing the cache and cookies of the browser.
- Switching to incognito window might fix this issue.
- Sometimes, certain plugins and extensions interfere in the functionality of the Google Drive, disabling plugins and extension may help.
- Reset your Chrome settings.
- Run Chrome Cleanup Tool, to remove software that may cause Chrome to experience issues.
- You may also try using a different browser or operating system. Here's a useful article with information about browsers and operating systems which supports Google Drive.
Some community members might have badges that indicate their identity or level of participation in a community.
Member levels indicate a user's level of participation in a forum. The greater the participation, the higher the level. Everyone starts at level 1 and can rise to level 10. These activities can increase your level in a forum:
- Post an answer.
- Having your answer selected as the best answer.
- Having your post rated as helpful.
- Vote up a post.
- Correctly mark a topic or post as abuse.
Having a post marked and removed as abuse will slow a user's advance in levels.
View profile in forum?
To view this member's profile, you need to leave the current Help page.
Report abuse in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To report abuse, you need to leave the current Help page.
Reply in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To reply, you need to leave the current Help page.