Feature Requests: User-Definable Default Numbers of Rows and Columns + Thicker Scroll Bars
- 1000 rows causes vertical scrolling problems for many people. Considering that the best "average" of use among the Google population is actually the Geometric Mean and not the Arithmetic Mean of the numbers of rows and columns, 1000 rows is too many for many people. Furthermore, I would guess that is it too many for most people.
- I love the feature which allows users to truncate the number of existing rows and columns. Please do not remove this feature. Excel does not have it; we can only find this feature in G-sheets.
Everyone else, please mark "Me, too!" on my original post if that is how you feel and the option is available to you.
Finally, thank you, Google for making things as good as they already are. Woohoo!
Some community members might have badges that indicate their identity or level of participation in a community.
Member levels indicate a user's level of participation in a forum. The greater the participation, the higher the level. Everyone starts at level 1 and can rise to level 10. These activities can increase your level in a forum:
- Post an answer.
- Having your answer selected as the best answer.
- Having your post rated as helpful.
- Vote up a post.
- Correctly mark a topic or post as abuse.
Having a post marked and removed as abuse will slow a user's advance in levels.
View profile in forum?
To view this member's profile, you need to leave the current Help page.
Report abuse in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To report abuse, you need to leave the current Help page.
Reply in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To reply, you need to leave the current Help page.