Want to get more out of Google Docs for work or school? Sign up for a Google Workspace trial at no charge.
You can use Google Forms to create online surveys and quizzes and send them to other people.
Step 1: Set up a new form or quiz
- Go to forms.google.com.
- Click Blank .
- Name your untitled form.
Create a form from Google Drive
When you create a Google Form, it’s saved in Google Drive. To create a form directly from Google Drive:
- On a computer, go to drive.google.com.
- In the top left, click New Google Forms.
Create a form in Google Sheets
When you create a form in Google Sheets, the responses will be saved in a new sheet. Learn more about where you can save responses.
- On a computer, open a spreadsheet at sheets.google.com.
- Click Tools Create a new form .
- A new sheet will appear in your spreadsheet, and your form will open.
Step 2: Edit and format a form or quiz
You can add, edit, or format text, images, or videos in a form.
Step 3: Send your form for people to fill out
When you are ready, you can send your form to others and collect their responses.