Use the Marketplace in Display & Video 360 to discover inventory, send request for proposals to publishers, negotiate, and manage deals all in one place. The Marketplace gives you tools to browse all available publishers and products, including Programmatic Guaranteed deals and inventory packages. You can also narrow the results by using category filters or search keywords.
How does Display & Video 360 decide what to show me in the Marketplace?
Inventory in Marketplace is, by default, sorted according to how useful we think different inventory is going to be for your advertiser. This sorting is based on a combination of the forecasted availability of inventory and any past deals your advertiser had with individual publishers. In addition, you can choose to sort inventory by the total number of impressions available in decreasing order.
- If you're within the partner context and are agreeing to a deal, sending a request for proposal (RFP), or assigning a deal from the Marketplace, only the specific partner (and advertisers under it) you are in will appear.
- If you're within the advertiser context and are agreeing to a deal, sending a request for proposal (RFP), or assigning a deal from the Marketplace, only the advertiser you are in will appear.
Browse publishers and publisher inventory
To browse available publishers and publisher products:
- Sign in to your Display & Video 360 account and navigate to Inventory > Marketplace.
Browse the available inventory packages in the marketplace under Digital, TV, and Audio:
Digital: if the package contains display or video inventory.
TV: if the package primarily contains over-the-top (OTT) video inventory or video on connected TVs.
Audio: if the package contains audio inventory.
- Filter the results. Learn more about filter categories.
While filtering is optional, we strongly recommend that you add a geo filter (publisher, user, or both) to ensure that the search results are relevant to the countries you want to target.
- From the filter Inventory pane, click inside the Search field to search for a specific publisher.
- Click a category and select the filter you want for that category. You can click the next to any filter to remove it and redisplay results. Click "Clear Filters" at the top of the filter pane to remove all filters at once.
- When you’ve finished selecting filters, click the in the filter pane to collapse the menu. Click Filter to access the filter pane again.
- (Optional) To learn more about a publisher or publisher products, click on a publisher.
Depending on which recommendation you select, you can do the following:
Recommends publishers that you can directly send a Request for Proposal (RFP) to.
Offers inventory that meets a specific set of criteria (such as Top Video Picks, Music & Entertainment, etc.). You can view details and directly assign the deal to an existing or new line item.
Rubicon publishers and publisher inventory available
In addition to Google partner inventory, deal information is automatically synced to Display & Video 360 inventory from the Rubicon exchange. Display & Video 360 only supports non-guaranteed deals through Rubicon.
To enable Rubicon publishers and publisher inventory for Marketplace, contact your Display & Video 360 sales team.
- Proposals can only be approved by a seller. They can be withdrawn by the buyer or declined by the seller.
- As long as a proposal has not been approved or declined by a seller, buyers can revise it as many times as they want.
Download publishers and their inventory to a CSV file
You can download publishers and their inventory to a single CSV file directly from the Marketplace.
To download all publishers and their inventory:
- From the Marketplace, click Download near the Filter inventory pane.
To download selected publishers and their data:
- From the Marketplace, select the box next to the publishers you want to download.
- Click Download in the blue bar that appears above the table.
You can keep track of publishers by adding them to your Favorites list.
To add publishers to your Favorites list:
- From the Marketplace, click on the star next to each publisher you'd like to add to your Favorites list.
- In the Filter inventory pane, select Favorite publishers only to show your Favorites list.
To remove publishers from your Favorites list, click on the star next to the publisher you want to remove.
Comparing publishers and their inventory
You can compare up to 3 publishers and their inventory at a time in a single comparison pane.
To compare publishers and their inventory:
- From the Marketplace, select the checkbox next to 2 or 3 publishers you want to compare.
- To open the comparison pane, select "Compare" from the blue bar that appears above the table.
- Click the in the comparison pane to close it.
We have worked with exchange partners to introduce a set of attributes in Display & Video 360 to help support historically underrepresented groups by highlighting publishers and inventory packages in Marketplace belonging to:
- Black-owned publishers
- Women-owned publishers
- Latinx-owned publishers
For more information, see Supporting a more diverse set of publishers and inventory packages.
Search for specific publishers or publisher inventory
In addition to browsing all publishers and publisher inventory, you can narrow the results displayed in the Marketplace using pre-defined, selectable filters from many different categories or by performing a full-text search.
- For inventory packages, these filters are not supported. You must perform a full text search.
To filter the results based on certain pre-defined criteria:
- Sign in to your Display & Video 360 account. Click Inventory > Marketplace to open the publishers and inventory table.
- Above the table, click inside the Search field to search for a specific publisher.
- From the Filter Inventory pane, click a category and select the filter you want for that category. You can click the next to any filter to remove it and re-display results. Click Clear Filters at the top of the filter pane to remove all filters at once.
Learn more about filter categories
Category Criteria Favorite publishers only Select to view your favorite publishers and their inventory. Age Select to view only publishers offering inventory served to users within a certain age range. Gender Select to view only publishers offering inventory served to users of a certain gender. User geo Select to view only publishers offering inventory served to users from a certain geographical location.* DMA/State Select to view only publishers offering inventory served to users from designated market areas (DMAs), such as specific regions or states. Audience list
Filter publishers offering inventory by one or more first-party user lists.
Audience list is unavailable when any of the following filters are set (and vice versa): Age, Gender, Duration, Placement, Playback method, Technology, VPAID, Skippable, Skippable duration, Rating tier, and Vertical.
Format Select to view only publishers offering display, in-stream video, and audio inventory. Exchange Select to view only publishers offering inventory through a certain exchange, such as Google Partner Inventory or a third-party exchange. Commitment Select to view only publishers offering non-guaranteed or guaranteed inventory. When viewing these publishers without available products (also referred to as transaction-type publishers), click View Inventory > Request Proposal to submit a request for proposal (RFP). Platform Select to view only publishers offering inventory for certain environments, such as app or web. Device Select to view only publishers offering inventory for certain devices, such as desktop, tablet, mobile, or connected TV. Inventory size Select to view only publishers offering certain inventory sizes. This also includes options for interstitial and native inventory. In-stream video options
Select to only view publishers offering inventory for certain in-stream video:
- Video durations
- Playback methods
- VPAID compatibility
- Player size
- Skippable settings
- Skippable durations
- Rating tier
Publisher geo Select to view only publishers located primarily in a certain geographical location.* Vertical Select to view only publishers offering inventory categorized as certain verticals, such as sports, travel, finance, etc. Viewability Select to view only publishers offering inventory based on how measurable and viewable a given impression is. Duration (TV content) Select to view only publishers offering inventory based on the duration you select.
* When you filter based on the users’ geo-location, you are searching for publishers who target users in a specified country, regardless of where the publisher is located. For example, if a publisher has user traffic from the United Kingdom, but is based in the United States, filtering the user geo by "United Kingdom" will return the publisher. The publisher geo filter would return the publisher only if the United States is specified.
- When you’ve finished selecting filters, click Filter in the filter pane to hide the menu. To access the filter pane again, click Filter.
In addition to displaying results based on pre-defined filters, you can filter by any text that appears in the publisher details or product information. You can also search for inventory packages using this method.
To filter for specific keywords:
- Sign in to your Display & Video 360 account and click Inventory > Marketplace.
- For inventory packages, select Inventory Packages.
- Click inside the Search field and type your keyword(s).
Full text search displays results matching any part of your query. For example, searching for "Beauty" displays all results for inventory in the "Beauty & Fitness" vertical.