You'll receive email notifications when there’s critical information about your account. You can also choose to receive other types of emails.
Change your email notification settings for alerts
You can enable alerts for your advertiser that let you know within Display & Video 360 about any items that require your attention.
You can also receive notification emails if alerts are triggered for an advertiser. Notifications are set up for individual users, so you can choose when and how you're notified independently of how other people on your team are notified.
Select User management and notification settings > Notification settings from the upper right corner of Display & Video 360.
Click Edit next to the alert you're interested in.
In the window that opens, select one of the following notification methods:
Don't send any email notifications for alerts of this type.
Send an email notification each time this alert is triggered.
Send one notification email per day summarizing alerts of this type.
Select the partners and advertisers for which you want to receive notifications.
Click Apply once you're done.
Save once you've updated all of your notification settings.
Change your email settings for other updates
You can receive emails for other updates for all of the Google Marketing Platform products you use. To receive these emails, you'll need to update your communication preferences in Google Marketing Platform Home.
- From the top right of any Google Marketing Platform product, including Display & Video 360, Campaign Manager 360, or Search Ads 360, click the option to switch accounts at the top of the screen.
- Select Platform Home. A new page will open for Google Marketing Platform Home.
- In Platform Home, click at the top of the page, then click User settings.
- Select each type of communication you want to receive. The options include:
- Performance suggestions and updates
- Feature announcements
- Feedback and testing opportunities
- Offers from Google
- Click Save.