Certain Google-integrated third parties can use a partner API to create Customer Match audiences directly in your Display & Video 360 account. These types of third-party companies include data management platforms (DMPs), customer relationship management (CRM) onboarding services, and agencies.
This article describes the benefits of using a third party to help upload your customer data to Display & Video 360, and lists the companies that can do it for you.
Using a third-party company to upload your data is a good option for many advertisers for the following reasons:
- Some advertisers want to outsource list onboarding and refreshes instead of using the Display & Video 360 interface to upload.
- These companies don't need your Display & Video 360 login credentials to upload your data.
- You can use additional first-party customer information, such as their mailing address, phone number, or alternate email, to increase your list size. These companies use proprietary identity maps to find emails corresponding to your customers’ phone numbers and mailing addresses, and append these emails to your existing email list prior to performing the upload.
Currently, the following partners are approved to upload Customer Match lists:
Customer Match upload mapping partners
|Third-party partner||Customer Match upload service||Integrated with Display & Video 360|
|Oracle Data Cloud
* Have not completed their product integrations into the API service. Customers can reach out to their respective Customer Match Uploader partners directly for completion timing and further details.
- You'll need to have your Display & Video 360 account approved to use a data-uploading service.
- You must work with a Google-integrated third party.
- Data uploaded to Display & Video 360 must be collected in compliance with Customer Match policies.
Keep in mind
Customer Match is available on Google Search, YouTube, and Google Display Ads.
Customer Match is available for activation across Display, Video, and YouTube in Display & Video 360.
- Note: Contact info-based Customer Match audiences are only available on Google Ad Manager inventory while Mobile Device ID-based Customer Match audiences are available for activation across all exchanges.
Once you've picked the partner you'd like to use to upload your data, follow the steps outlined in Sharing audience lists from external data management platforms or customer match uploader partners.