DFP Premium and Ad Exchange Sell releases
January 9, 2017
- DFP Query Tool report size column
The report size column in the DFP Queries and Report listing has been retired. We've replaced it with a column that shows the number of rows in each report, to give you a better idea of the size of your reports.
- Content mapping for apps
Content mapping for apps provides content-based targeting for partners with dynamic app content, such as traditional media publishers or retail product descriptions. Publishers with matching web and app content can now show contextually relevant ads on their apps. This feature is now available to all publishers (whitelisting no longer required). Learn more
- Sort DFP table columns
You'll be able to show, hide, and rearrange the order of DFP trafficking, inventory, and admin table columns.
- DFP Query Tool and Data Transfer changes for mobile
To be consistent with the Query Tool's "Device Category" English language values, we’re updating the Query Tool Targeting dimension's "Platform" values and the Data Transfer “DeviceCategory” values:
- OLD: Mobile Highend, Mobile Midrange, Desktop, Tablet
- NEW: Smartphone, Feature Phone, Desktop, Tablet
- Simplified values for “Inventory types” dimension (full launch in Ad Exchange, beta in DFP)
To make the data easier to analyze and act on, we’re making some changes to the available values for the “Inventory types” reporting dimension. The new values will be Web, App, AMP, and Other:
- Web: Will be the combined values of the current “Desktop,” “Mobile web,” and “Mobile optimized web.”
- App: Currently “Mobile app”
- AMP: All Accelerated Mobile Pages data will be in one row.
- Other: Currently “Unknown”
- Deprecation of Contributor First Look for DFP
We’re launching a new and improved Contributor in early 2017. As part of the relaunch, we’ll be deprecating Contributor First Look for DFP in the next couple weeks.