Manage your DFP companies
A company is typically an advertiser or agency that buys ad space and supplies the creatives for line items. Some companies you add to DFP might also be partners with whom you have revenue sharing or ad serving relationships. Each order is associated with a company (advertiser or agency), and you can invite company contacts to view reports about their campaigns.
The following types of companies are available:
- Advertiser: Advertising organization purchasing your site inventory.
- Agency: Organization managing ad accounts for clients.
- Ad network: Company representing multiple advertisers and agencies. These companies can be used in line items and yield groups.
- House advertiser: Organization in your company representing ads that promote your site.
- House agency: Organization in your company managing ad accounts that promote your site.
If your network uses Teams, only companies associated with your teams will appear.
Add a new company
- Sign in to DoubleClick for Publishers.
- Click Admin Companies.
- Click New company.
- Select the company type. You can't change company type once you save the company information.
- Enter the company name.
- You have the option to apply labels to advertisers. Labels applied to advertisers can be used to manage competitive exclusion, which prevents line items from competing advertisers from serving to the same time.
- Optionally include general contact information for the company, such as phone, email and street address.
- Click Save.