The warning “Low power” or the link “g.co/cast/power” appears on your TV screen when your Chromecast with Google TV doesn’t have enough power to function properly. To troubleshoot, follow the steps below:
- Check that your Chromecast with Google TV is plugged into the power adapter that came with it. If it’s plugged into your TV’s USB port or a different adapter, it might not be getting enough power.
- Check that the power adapter is plugged into a reliable wall outlet.
- Check that the cable also came with Chromecast. If you use a different cable, it might not be supported.
- Check that the cable is completely plugged into both the adapter and the Chromecast.
- Reconnect the cable into both the adapter and the Chromecast:
- Unplug the cable from the Chromecast and the adapter wait 5 seconds.
- Plug the cable into the adapter first plug it into the Chromecast.
- Check that no USB Type-C hubs or switches are between the Chromecast and power adapter. They can affect the power capability or power delivery compatibility.