Download & install Google Chrome
Google Chrome is a fast, free web browser. Before you download, you can check if Chrome supports your operating system and you have all the other system requirements.
Get Google Chrome
Download Chrome for iPhones and iPads.
Chrome is available for:
- iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch
- iOS 10 or later
- All languages supported by the App Store
- On your iPhone or iPad, go to Chrome on the App Store.
- Tap Get.
- Tap Install.
- Enter your Apple ID Password and tap OK.
- To start browsing, go to your homescreen. Tap the Chrome app .
Try uninstalling Chrome and reinstalling it to fix problems with your search engine, Flash, pop-ups, or Chrome updates.
To easily open Chrome later, add the app to your dock:
- Make space by touching and holding an app on the dock.
- Drag the app up, and release it on your homescreen.
- Touch and hold the Chrome app .
- Drag the Chrome app down, and release it on your dock.
- Press the Home button.
Jess is a Google Chrome expert and the author of this help page. Help her improve this article by leaving feedback below.