You can get to Chrome faster when you add shortcuts in the Today view or add Chrome to your iPhone's dock.
Add Chrome to the Today view
- On the home screen of your iPhone or iPad, swipe right until you see a list of widgets.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap Edit.
- Under "More widgets," to the left of Chrome - Quick Actions, tap Add .
- In the top right, tap Done. You should see Chrome shortcuts in the Today view.
After installing Chrome on your iPhone or iPad, find and open it more easily by adding it to your dock:
- Make space by touching and holding an app on the dock.
- Drag the app up, and release it on your homescreen.
- Touch and hold the Chrome app .
- Drag the Chrome app down, and release it on your dock.
- Press the Home button.
Tip: You can make Chrome your default browser on your iPhone or iPad. Learn how to make Chrome your default browser.
If you're on an iPhone 6s or later, you can press deeply on the Chrome app to initiate a new voice search, open a new tab, scan a QR code, or access your most visited sites.