Supervised users can't be created or edited
You can no longer create a supervised profile for controlling and seeing the websites that someone visits.
If you already have a supervised profile set up, you can continue to use it. Your current settings will still work.
- Add a new supervised profile
- Move a supervised user to a regular profile
- Edit settings for a supervised profile
- Approve or reject browsing requests
- See supervised profiles' activity at chrome.com/manage
To manage the Chrome experience for your child, create an account for them with Family Link.
Export your bookmarks
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- Go to the supervised user's profile.
- At the top right, click More .
- Select Bookmarks Bookmark Manager.
- At the top, click Organise Export bookmarks.
Use your current supervised user
You can only use your current supervised user profile on a Chrome OS device, such as a Chromebook or Pixelbook.
- On your computer, at the top right, click the button with your name or People .
- Click Manage people.
- On supervised profiles, you'll see People .
You can lock your profile to keep your information, passwords and bookmarks private from other users.
- Open Chrome.
- At the top right, click the button with your name.
- Click Exit and child lock.
To switch to your profile, you'll need to sign in with your Google password.
To protect your privacy, share your computer with people that you trust. 'Exit and child lock' helps protect your privacy, but child lock isn’t a strong security block against strangers.