Sign up for a Chrome Enterprise Upgrade Trial to start using the Google Admin console to manage and monitor Chrome OS devices. With a trial, you can manage up to 50 devices for 30 days. You can enroll devices, configure settings, and apply policies to users and devices. To enroll additional devices, you need to place an order for Chrome Enterprise Upgrade.
- Sign up from the Admin console—Use the Admin console if you:
- Are a Google Workspace or Cloud Identity customer.
- Purchased Google Workspace directly from Google on a domain verified account.
- Don't already have Chrome Enterprise Upgrade or Chromebook Enterprise devices.
- Sign up online—Sign up for a new organization using your business email if you:
- Are not a managed user under an existing Chrome, Google Workspace, or Cloud Identity Subscription.
Set up a trial
If you’re a Google Workspace for Education customer interested in a trial for your existing Google Workspace account, don't sign up for a Chrome Enterprise Upgrade Trial. Instead, contact your sales representative or authorized partner for further information.
Click below for steps, depending on depending on your required setup option.
You must be signed in as a super administrator for this task.
From the Admin console Home page, go to Devices.
- Click Chrome devices.
- Click Get started.
- Choose the Trial plan and click Continue.
- Review your selection.
- Check the box to agree to the terms and click Continue.
- Click Continue to confirm.
- Go to the sign-up form.
- Enter your organizational email (not @gmail.com).
- In the email address that you provided, find the verification email and click the link to verify your address.
- Complete the remaining fields to set up your managed account profile.
- Check the box to agree to the terms and confirm.
When you sign up, 50 trial Chrome Enterprise Upgrades are provisioned to your account. These upgrades automatically expire 30 days from the date you signed up for the trial. You can purchase Chrome Enterprise Upgrades for your devices before the trial expires.
Need help after setting up your trial? Follow the steps that we provide on the Guides page in the Admin console to roll out Chrome OS devices across your organization. Learn how to set up and manage Chrome OS devices. From the Admin console Home page, go to DevicesChromeGuides.
If you decide not to use Chrome Enterprise Upgrade, you can cancel your trial in Billing without making any payments. If you set up billing information and do not cancel, you'll be billed for an order at the end of the trial period. The billing amount depends on how many devices that you enrolled during the trial.
You can also start a paid Chrome Enterprise Upgrade through one of our authorized partners. The amount that you pay depends on your partner and payment plan. You might need to verify your domain before placing an order with the partner.
To find the right partner for your needs, contact us.
Placing an order
You can order Chrome Enterprise Upgrade anytime during the trial. You need to purchase an upgrade for each device that you want to manage.
You can get Chrome Enterprise Upgrade through one of our authorized partners if you verify your domain. You can alternatively use your Admin console to order Chrome Enterprise Upgrade with up to 50 annual upgrades.