When you sign up for a Chrome Enterprise trial for Chrome OS devices, you can add your users using email-verified or domain-verified accounts.
- To purchase from an authorized partner, you must first verify your domain. To find one that suits your organization, go to the Partner Directory.
- Users must be invited, not created.
- Users only have access to apps and services available for the organization.
- You can only manage user experiences related to the subscriptions on the organization.
- You cannot create Groups for Business until the domain is verified. Group-based policies might be impacted. For details, see Get started managing groups for an organization.
- Ideal for managed guest or Kiosk sessions, or sessions that don’t require user or group management.
- You can create and manage users and groups by organizational unit and apply group-based policies that allow for more customization in your organization.
- There are more options for purchasing additional licenses and features for your organization.
- You can easily upgrade to Google Workspace for your organization.